EPY: Oregon State Withholding Taxes Not as Expected
(Doc ID 2933260.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oregon State Taxes is being calculated at 97.41.
How is the system arriving at that amount for the tax withholding for Oregon?
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Hire an employee for Oregon - Workforce Administration>Personal Information>Add a Person
2. Verify the Employee Tax Data has the tax status set to "Z" for Oregon - Payroll for North America>Employee Pay Data USA>Tax Information>Update Employee Tax Data
3. Create paysheets - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Create and Load Paysheets>Create Paysheets
4. Run payroll calculation - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Calculate Payroll
5. Verify the Oregon Withholding tax on Review Paycheck - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Review Paycheck
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document