EAR 9.2 : The Receivables Refund process (AR_REFUND) Abends with "ORA-00001: unique constraint" Error at "AR_REFUND.ECOUPUT1.STEP23" when Processing Refunds with Multiple Distributions.
(Doc ID 2933848.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Receivables Refund Application Engine process (AR_REFUND) Abends with the below error at "AR_REFUND.ECOUPUT1.STEP23" when processing refunds with multiple distributions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Single payment supplier on Business Unit definition page.Navigation:Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Receivables > Receivables Definition.
2. Create a net credit item for 5 lines with project information in billing and send it to AR.Navigation: Billing > Maintain Bills > Standard Billing.
3. Run ARUPDATE process to post the item.Navigation:Accounts Receivable > Receivables Update > Request Receivables Update.
4. Create a Maintenance worksheet and refund the item.Navigation:Accounts Receivable > Receivables Maintenance > Maintenance Worksheet > Create Maintenance Worksheet.
5. Refund the credit item by running AR_REFUND process .Navigation:Accounts Receivable > Receivables Maintenance > Refunds > Request Refund Item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document