Requisition Open Quantity Value is Set to Zero After Awarding Less Quantity Than Requested in the Event to a Bidder Then Creating a Purchase Order For The Event
(Doc ID 2934026.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying a multi lines requisition to an event, Bid on the event, analyze the event lines and award less amount than the requested lines then awarding that event to a Purchase Order, reviewing the REQ_LINE_DISTRIB.QTY for the requisition, notice that the first line only showing zero instead of the remaining not awarded QTY.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions and create a new requisition with four description only items lines with different quantities like : 10,9,8,7
- Navigate to Sourcing > Create Events > Create Events details and create a new event.
- Use the Copy from to copy the created requisition into the event.
- Mark the event as public and post the event.
- Now as bidder sign in to supplier portal and navigate to > Supplier Secure Home Page > Bidding Opportunities tile and select the created event.
- Bid on the event and submit the bid.
- Sign in to Employee Portal and navigate to Sourcing > Maintain Events > Analyze Events and press on Analyze Line hyper link.
- Analyze each line and award less quantity than requested for each line like :9,8,7,6
- Now navigate to Sourcing > Maintain Events > Award Events and award the event to a PO then press on Post Award.
- Run a query to review the requisition open qty : SELECT A.BUSINESS_UNIT, A.REQ_ID, A.QTY_REQ, A.MERCHANDISE_AMT, A.QTY_OPEN_STD FROM PS_REQ_LN_DISTRIB A WHERE ( A.BUSINESS_UNIT = 'XXXXXX' AND A.REQ_ID = 'XXXXXXX')
- Notice that all lines have REQ_LINE_DISTRIB.QTY_OPEN of 1 as expected , however the first line has the value of zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document