E-PN/PRCS: Process Monitor Dynamic Auto-Refresh Feature does not Reflect Current Job Status when Using the Return Button
(Doc ID 2934838.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process Monitor Dynamic Auto Refresh does not reflect the current Job status when using the Return button.
1. Configure Push Notification and Auto-Refresh by following Doc ID 2772617.1 and Doc ID 2772996.1 respectively.
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > PRocess Scheduler > Schedule Process Requests.
3. Run any sample process / job (e.g. AEMINITEST or any job).
4. Go to the Process Monitor and check job status. It shows the correct current status (e.g. Success/Posted).
5. Click Job Details. It also shows the correct current status (e.g. Success/Posted).
6. Now go back to the main Process Monitor screen using the Return button, the job status shows 'Queued', rather than reflecting the current status.
Also tried the following but didn't work:
1. Clear caches for App Server, Process Scheduler, Web Server and Browser.
2. Bounce servers, purge the cache and retest.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document