ETL 9.2 Enter Time - Add Comment Icon Shows On Incorrect Date
(Doc ID 2934846.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
Enter Time (Elapsed) - After adding comment icon shows on incorrect date
Steps To Replicate:
1. Login as EE
2. Navigate to the Employee Self Service homepage. Click the Time tile
3. Click the Enter Time tile.
4. Click the related actions popup for one of the days. In this example, we clicked 3/13. Click Add/View Comments.
5. Enter a test comment. Click Add Comment. Note the comment is listed with a timestamp. Click the X to exit.
6. Note the comment icon appears on 3/14 instead of 3/13.7. Refresh the page. In our example, we click the “Next Period” arrow/button and then the “Previous Period” arrow button. When the page refreshes, the icon now appears under the correct day, 3/13.
8. Click the related actions popup again and select Add/View Comments. Verify the comment and click the X to exit.
9. Notice the comments icon appears again for 3/14 while also still correctly displaying for 3/13. Refreshing the page makes the icon disappear from 3/14 again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document