When Creating an RTV from the Manage Requisition Page, upon clicking Save, we receive an error Highlighted fields are required (15,30) Enter data into the highlighted fields
(Doc ID 2934855.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an RTV from the Manage Requisition page upon saving the page we get an error message regarding required fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create eProcurement Requisition. (eProcurement-->Create Requisitions)
2. Source the requisition into a PO (Purchasing-->Purchase Orders-->Add/Update POs)
3. Copy the requisition into the PO
4. Save the PO.
5. Dispatch the PO by clicking on the Dispatch button.
6. Receive the PO (Purchasing-->Receipts-->Add/Update Receipts)
7. Navigate to Manage Requisitions (eProcurement-->Manage Requisitions)
8. Our Requisition, select Process Returns from the Select Actions Dropdown.
9. Click Go
10. Noticed that on this page the system does not bring the Supplier ID. This is the most probable reason why the error message appears.
11. Click Save Return To Supplier
12. We get the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document