EAP: Copy Voucher Not Calculating Net Due from Invoice Date + Payment Terms
(Doc ID 2937815.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy Voucher is not calculating Net Due Date of Invoice Date + Payment Terms.
Instead, it is calculating the Net Due Date at Entered Date + Payment Terms.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Voucher Search
2. Search existing vouchers and click Copy Voucher icon (selecting vouchers with Pay Term Net 30)
3. Enter Invoice Number and Invoice Date, and click Copy. A new voucher ID is generated.
4. Open a generated voucher. Verify Scheduled Due and Net Due are blank.
5. Click Save. Both Scheduled Due and Net Due are populated.
However, populated dates are calculated based on Entered Date instead of Invoice Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document