Requisition Cancel Button On Schedule Details Page is Not Reverting the Schedule changes Back to Original Values
(Doc ID 2938735.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new fluid requisition with more than one special request item, get into the requisition schedule and change the DEPTID on line 1, navigate to line 2 and change the DEPTID then press on cancel, system doesn't revert the line #1 DEPTID to the original value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : eProcurement tile > Create Requisition tile and create a new fluid requisition.
- Add in two special request lines.
- Press on the schedule Details button for line 1 and change the DEPTID.
- Press on Line #2 from the left panel and change the DEPTID.
- Press on cancel, that will take you back to the checkout page.
- Now again press on the schedule Details button on line#1.
- Notice that the DEPTID still having the changed value on step # 3.
- Review the DEPTID on line #2, it has the original value as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document