ELA: Supplier Location Field On Maintain Lease Page Shows Blank Values When The Description For Location Has a Blank Value.
(Doc ID 2939038.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Location field on Maintain Lease page shows blank values when the location description do not have value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Delete Location description from a supplier and save the supplier page. (Suppliers> Supplier Information > Add/Update Supplier > Search for an existing supplier).
2) Go to Location tab and delete the description field. Save the page.
3) Create new payable lease ( Lease Administration > Payables Leases > New Payable Lease)
4) Select the above supplier. Select location STANDARD. Save the page.
5) In the Maintain Lease page (Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Maintain Payables Lease), Search for the above lease and notice the location field is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document