Bidder Response Page is Not Aligned correctly the "Next Question" and "Previous Questions" Are Overlapping with the Page Grid Numbers
(Doc ID 2940417.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an RFI event and selecting some header bid factors, when the supplier sign in and review these bid factors the grid count is showing 1-3 and then showing the words "Next Question" and "Previous Questions" overlapping with the grid numbers, also the Add attachment link is in every bid factor however they don't require any attachment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Sourcing > Create Events > Create Event Details and create a new RFI event.
- Enter Event Name and press on Event Bid Factors link.
- Enter some event bid factors that are Yes/No question.
- Add item and invite any bidders.
- Post the event.
- Sign in to supplier portal as bidder.
- Navigate to : Place Event and place bids, search for that event and view the event bid factors.
- Notice that the Grid for bid factors has "Next Question" and "Previous Questions" overlapping with the grid numbers, also the Add attachment link is in every bid factor however they are Yes/No bid factors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document