Fluid Application For Graduation Submit Step Errors with 'First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member ActiveRowCount.' When 'Show Email Contact' and 'Show Phone Contact' are Both Checked Off in Setup
(Doc ID 2941031.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the new FLUID activity guide for the Application for Graduation, and submitting an application with the the Contact features of phone or email turned off, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Self Service > Fluid Configuration > Application for Graduation > Configuration by Institution for the institution.
- On the Email & Phone Page tab, check off the 'Show Email Contact' and 'Show Phone Contact' boxes (if not already off) and save.
- Log in as a student eligible to apply for graduation, and on the FLUID Student Homepage click the Academic Records tile.
- Click Application for Graduation in the left navigation and follow the sequence of steps.
- On step 5, click the Submit button and note the error displayed on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document