Budget Check Validation On Pcard Reconcile Page Does Not Set as 'Error' When Budget is Not Valid
(Doc ID 2941307.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Check Validation On Procurement Card Reconcile Page Does Set as 'Error' When Budget is Not Valid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Ledger Group of DETAILS add your Offset for PO_PROCARD. Menu > Commitment Control > Define Control Budgets > Budget Definitions
2. Source Transaction Setup. Commitment. Commitment Control Amount type = 'Planned'. Menu > Commitment Control > Define Control Budgets > Budget Definitions
3. Go to Budget Overview. No money in for dept '10000'. Menu > Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Budget Overview
4. Cardholder profile. BU GL = 'US005', Account = '500000', Dept = '10000'. No budget for this combination. Menu > Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Definitions > Cardholder Profile
1. Run Load Pcard Stage process. Menu > Purchasing > Procurement Cards> Process Statements > Load Pcard Stage
2. Run Load Pcard Statement. Menu > Purchasing > Procurement Cards> Process Statements > Load Pcard Statement
3. Reconcile Pcard Statement. Showing all lines Budget Status as 'Valid'. But Chartfield for all lines are not valid for budget. Menu > Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile PCard Statement
4. Change dept to 12000 (also do not have budget setup). Budget status changed to ‘Not checked’
5. Budget check line 1
6. Budget check status is valid and should not. There is no money on budget for this chartfield combination. Should get status = ‘error’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document