ETL 9.2 Enter Time Page Not Following Start Day Configured While Displaying Timesheet
(Doc ID 2942017.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enter Time page not following Start Date configured
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to Set up HCM->Install -> Product Specific -> Time and Labor Installation Table
2. Set Start Day of Week as Sunday.
3. Login as User.
4. User Preferences has Start Day as Sunday also.
5. Navigate to Employee Self Service > Time > Enter Time
6. The first day is Monday instead of Sunday.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document