ETL 9.2 Proxy Can Approve Own Time Using Approval Tile On Manager Self Service When Multiple Proxy Are Set
(Doc ID 2943604.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Proxy can approve own time using Approval Tile on Manager Self Service When Multiple Proxies are set.
Steps to replicate:
1. Set Up Delegation – go in as Delegator and set up a delegation request for Proxy1 and Prox2. Set up was for Manage Reported Time, Manage Requested Time, Manage Approve Reported Time, Manage Approve Payable Time and Manage Request Time Fluid.
2. Sign in as Proxy1 (proxy for Delegator). Go to the My Delegated Authorities on Employee Self Service home page. Accept the requests sent by Delegator.
3. While signed in a Proxy1, enter vacation time on Enter Time tile on the Employee Self Service homepage. Enter KUVAC time for Jan 20, 2023 and submit successfully using Self Service Enter Time tile:
4. Go to the Approval Tile on Manager Self Service homepage under Proxy1.
5. Click on the transaction on the Pending Approvals and able to approve the time as Proxy1.
6. Proxy2 – (2nd proxy for Delegator) - Sign in as Proxy2 and go to the My Delegated Authorities tile on the Employee Self Service home page.
7. Go the Manager Self Service homepage and click on the Approvals tile. Able to approve the time for Proxy1.
8. Sign in as Proxy2 and look at the Approval Monitor from the Team Time page. It shows that the time for Proxy1 can be approved by Proxy1 or Proxy2.
9. Signed in as Proxy2, submit vacation time for Jan 20th.
10. Go to the Approval Tile under Proxy2 – the only time listed to approve is the time for Proxy1.
11. Sign in as Proxy1. You can see Time to approve for Proxy1 and Proxy2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document