EPY: Direct Deposit Overrides by Job Action Causes Error When Terminating a Job
(Doc ID 2943979.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting up a Direct Deposit Control for 'Allow Direct Deposit Overrides by Job Action', terminating an employee causes an error to occur.
A pop up window appears on the Job Page with the message below.
Request Direct Deposit page update failed (0,0)
To reproduce the issue, the customer did the following:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing Controls > Direct Deposit Controls
2. Click on the USA flag
3. Then click on the hyperlink: Allow Direct Deposit Overrides by Job Action
4. This opens a pop-up window with the options to set up 'Direct Deposit Overrides by Job Action'
- Enter Action TER,
Leave Reason Code blank,
Enter Direct Deposit Controls 'Print Direct Deposit Advice', and
Days from Job Effdt set to 0
5. Verify that the employee has a direct deposit
- Navigate to Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Request Direct Deposit
- Search for the employee to be terminated
- Verify that the employee has a Direct Deposit
6. Terminate the employee
- Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
- In 'Update/Display' status, terminate the employee.
- Error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document