EAP: Voucher Build Process is Not Populating the TAX_CD_SUT Field With Use Tax Code, After Upgrading to PUM 42.
(Doc ID 2944401.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an invoice is loaded into staging tables with no sales tax code, the voucher goes into a recycle status and the following error message is received.
Steps to replicate
1) Configure the ship to location with tax applicable for 2 purchasing items and one row with tax exemption.
Main Menu > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Ship To Locations.
2) Create a PO for a purchasing item that is not configured on the ship to location tax code config.
Main Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
3) Dispatch the PO
4) Load the staging table using the Quick invoice.
Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Quick Invoice Entry.
5) On the quick invoice remove the vendor details.
6) Run the voucher build process.
Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers >Voucher Build.
7) The voucher is created in recycle status and the error is "Invalid Sales/Use Tax code." Expecting the sales/use tax code to be defaulted as appropriate.
After upgrade to PUM 42.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document