EPY: Allow Direct Overrides By Job Action Does Not Work.
(Doc ID 2944651.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a termination in Job Data, the system is not adding the corresponding rows on the Request Direct Deposit based on what has been configured in the Direct Deposit Controls.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing Controls > Direct Deposit Controls and select the Suppress Direct Deposit Advice Print checkbox
2. On the USA flag section, click on the Allow Direct Deposit Overrides by Job Action and add TER action with the option to Print Direct Deposit Advice.
3. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data.
4. Search the employee. In Correct History mode, add a new effective row with TER action and save.
5. Navigate to Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data > Request Direct Deposit and search the employee.
6. Suppress DDP should be unchecked along with a new effective dated row but it is not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document