Fluid Class Search Course Details Not Honoring Academic Session Filters For Multi-Offerings Courses
(Doc ID 2945503.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fluid Class Search, when using filters it is not honoring the Academic Session when there is a combination of Open And Closed/Waitlisted Classes when the courses are mulit-component, Multi-Session courses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a course with multiple course offerings and multi component – Lecture and Laboratory.
E.g. CHEM 112, Course Offer 1 and 2, Course Component Laboratory and Lecture on both Course Offerings
2. make sure the Class Search indexes were run
3. Navigation to Class Search And Enroll under Manage Classes
4. Search on the CHEM class
5. Select Academic Session facet filters - “SSD Seven Week – Second” and “Self Support
Standard Dates” (by default, “Open Classes” is selected)
4.Note that “2 Class Options Available” – which is correct. Click the course - CHEM 112
5. Note the Regular Session classes are included
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document