Generate Accounting Entries (SFPGLINT) Runs to Error Status in Process Scheduler, with Error '153 Subscript out of range (in SFPGLINT.cbl)' In COBOL Output Log
(Doc ID 2946134.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Generate Accounting Entries process (SFPGLINT) was submitted to the process scheduler and ran to Error status. Reviewing the COBOL output log file created, the following error was noted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Financials, GL Interface, Generate Accounting Entries;
- Complete the Run Control;
- Submit the process to the process scheduler;
- When the process errors, click on the Details hyperlink in the process scheduler monitor;
- Click on the View Log/Trace hyperlink to view the COBOL output log file;
- Note the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document