In Strategic Sourcing, Error-"Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11) (18058,699)" Received When Posting Sourcing Event Award.
(Doc ID 2946734.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below error message shows up when posting a sourcing event award created from requisition for which general ledger(GL) business unit(BU) is different from the default GL BU defined on purchasing definition page for requisition business unit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Note GL BU(US005) for requisition business unit(US001) at Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Definition
2. Create ePro requisition for a business unit(US001) with GL bu(US001) and Project Costing(PC) bu(US004).Navigation:eProcurement > Create Requisition.
3. Create a sourcing event by coping requisition and post.Navigation: Sourcing > Create Events > Create Event.
4. Bid on the event.Navigation:From Supplier Portal ,Manage Events and Place Bids > View Events and Place Bids.
5. Award bid.Navigation: Sourcing > Maintain Events > Analyze Events.
6. Post bid to create Purchase Order.Navigation: Sourcing > Maintain Events > Award Events.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document