EPY: Online Process Run Controls Remain in PS_PRCSRUNCNTL After Tax Update 22-C is Applied
(Doc ID 2947209.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run Controls for Online Paychecks/Paycheques are not being deleted and are clogging up the PS_PRCSRUNCNTL table
These Run controls are used for one-off online checks and Paycheck Modeler for Canada and US Payroll and they need to be removed.
It becomes hard to find the Run Controls used for everyday processing with the automatically created run controls not being deleted.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create Online Checks > Create Online Check
- Enter any required values and click Save and Calculate
- Review Data and choose Confirm and Print
2. In SQL, Review PS_PRCSRUNCNTL table
- See extra run control ids created by the Online Check Process
Tax Update 21-C was applied via PUM Image 39.
This delivered the Encryption framework and a new Job to run PAY003.
One of the unexpected results was that the automatic run controls used for the Online Check process did not clear out afterwards.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document