EAM:9.2 Review Financial Entries Page Errors Out with "SetID not found for name=BUSINESS_UNIT"
(Doc ID 2947829.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Review Financial Entries page errors out with the below message when accessed:
*The above error is displayed as a popup message on the page itself.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Asset Management.
2. Go to the Business Unit/Book Definition (tab) and Uncheck the "Create Accounting Entries"
3. Add a new Asset: Main Menu > Asset Management > Owned Assets > Basic Add
4. Calculate Depreciation: Main Menu > Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Calculate Depreciation
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Asset Management > Depreciation > Review Depreciation Info > Asset Depreciation and Review the depreciation entries
6. Try to access the Review Financials Entries Page by navigating to Asset Management > Accounting Entries > Review Financial Entries
Please see the attached Replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document