Enrollment Preview Statement Still Accessible From Benefits Statement Tile After Life Event Is Cancelled
(Doc ID 2947906.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After canceling a Life Event, the Enrollment Preview Statement created from Benefit Enrollment within the Life Event is still available when accessed from the Benefits Statement tile.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Employee navigates to Employee Self Service home page > Benefit Details tile > Life Events tile.
2. Employee proceeds through Life Event steps to Benefits Enrollment.
3. Employee selects the Enrollment Preview Statement button to create the statement.
4. Employee cancels the Life Event.
5. Employee selects the Benefit Statements tile.
6. Employee can see the Enrollment Preview Statement created as part of the cancelled Life Event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document