ABMGT: Partial Days Details Do Not Persist In Absence Request Pages
(Doc ID 2948229.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partial days/hours information does not persist after forecasting or submitting (if forecast not required) a partial day absence request.
Steps to replicate:
- Employee or Manager Accesses Request Absence (pre PUM 45) or Manage Absences (post PUM 45) tile.
- Enter absence take and dates.
- Click the Partial Days option section.
- Choose desired partial options for days or hours, according to absence unit type.
- Click Done button to return to the request page.
- Click the "Check Eligibility" button to forecast.
- After forecast message is displayed, re-check the Partial Days section and notice the default information is displayed and not the event-specific information entered by user.
- The same behavior occurs if forecasting is not required and user saves or submits the event.
Although the details are fine in the Absence Event record and the calculation of these events are correct, the erroneous display causes confusion to the users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document