HCM 9.2: Cells on the Compensation Cycle Grid Do Not Line Up
(Doc ID 2948777.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Allocate Compensation page, some of the grids do not line up properly, causing one or more of the rows to be unseen and not possible to enter data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an Administrator
2. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Compensation > Compensation Processes > Define Compensation Cycles > Self-service
3. Add additional fields in Grid Display Settings section to Compensation Cycle with a 2 step Approval
1. Log in as a Submitter or Reviewer of a Compensation Cycle that has two step Approval
2. From Manager Self-Service > Compensation and Stock >Allocate Compensation >click on the cycle and search for Cycle Name
3. In Direct Reports grid, click View All link. Then, use scroll bar and notice the column EMPLID and column Current Salary no longer aligned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document