E-AWE/PN: Notifications Page Displays Save Warning After Updating Actions But does not Provide Any Way to Save Changes
(Doc ID 2949129.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to change or modify the Message State of any given notification message using the Actions button, if the focus goes away to the banner or any other part of the page, then a Save Warning displays, but there is no provided way to save the changes.
Application : HCM 9.2 PUM Image 44
1) Log in as a User who has Notifications.
2) Navigate to the Homepage > Notifications Panel > click the three vertical dots > View All Notifications
3) Select a Notification entry by checking the box next to it. The “Actions” button will display.
4) Select an action.
5) Navigate away from the current screen by clicking on the “Home” icon on banner in the upper right corner.
A message displays “Do you want to save your changes?”
6) Click Yes
7) Observe that a "Save" option is not displayed on the screen. Scroll to the bottom of screen, and observe that there is no Save button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document