AP9.2:INTFAPAM Process Errors With "ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero" When It Is Run With No Data In Quantity Field For An Amount Only PO Matched With Voucher
(Doc ID 2949313.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the INTFAPAM process for a voucher with no quantity mentioned in Voucher Line quantity field, it is failing with the following error :
ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create Amount Only PO from Purchasing>Purchase Options>Add/Update PO.
2. Create new Receipt for the PO created in the previous step from Purchasing>Receipts>Add/Update Receipts.
3. Create new Voucher by copying information from the Receipt created in the previous step. Leave Voucher Line Quantity field empty by going to Accounts Payables>Vouchers>Add/Update>Regular Voucher.
4. Match and Post the Voucher from voucher.
5. Run Load Assets Request for the voucher from Accounts Payables>Batch Processes>Extracts and Load>Load Assets Request.
6. Result: SQL error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document