ETL92: TL_VW_TIMESHEET Related Action Not Focusing On Pivot Grids
(Doc ID 2949436.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The filter criteria is not working when accessing the related action TL_VW_TIMESHEET - View Timesheet from the following pivot grids:
Payable Time by Status - TL_PT_STATUS_IRPT
Payable Time Trend - TL_PT_TREND_IRPT
Timesheet by Status - TL_RPTD_IRPT
TL Time Status Pivot Grid - TL_TIME_STATUS_IRPTi
Time Categories Comparison - TL_TIM_CAT_COMP_IRPT
All of the above pivot grids are delivered with the related action for TL_VW_TIMESHEET- “View Timesheet” and have been configured to filter based on the Employee ID, Empl Record, and Date Under Report. However, when you select the related action it is returning all employee and is not filter on the specific employee that the related action was accessed from.
The issue is specific to View Timesheet related action for the above pivot grids.
Steps to Recreate:
Navigation: PT > Manage Related Content - Click on Pivot Grids tab
1.Select an employee with existing payable time for the period.
2. Type time in the search box then click Search
3. Find Payable Time by Status in the list - click in the Edit box
4. Once in the details locate the service id TL_VW_TIMESHEET and select configure
5. The following is the filter criteria to be used when accessing the related action:
6. To replicate the issue: go to Time & Labor Homepage / Work Center
7. Click on the work center tile
8. On the lefthand panel select the pivot grid to test
9. Select the prompts(i.e. emplid and view by dates) then run the report, once the results are returned select view details.
10. From the view details select the related action:
11. When the related action starts you are asked again to select the employee. The configured filter on the related actions are not being picked up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document