EAP: Period End Accrual Process(FS_PEACCRL) Not Creating Accrual Entries for the Approval Pending Vouchers Where Voucher Match Status is "No Match".
(Doc ID 2949553.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Period end accrual process is not selecting the approval pending vouchers, where the voucher match status is "No Match", as a result, the period accrual entries are not created for these vouchers.
Steps to replicate:
1) Enable Accrue Unprocessed Vouchers at Period End option and select and also select the GL template.
Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Procurement > Procurement Control.
2) Configure the Period End Accrual options as mentioned below:
APPR_STATUS = P
Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Vouchers > Period End Accrual Options.
3)Ensure that the Business unit's table set control for the record group FS_67 is pointing to SETID for which Period End Accrual options are configured.
PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > TableSet Control
4) Configure the Account for the Period end accrual distribution type on Accounting entry template.
Navigation Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definition> Accounting entry templates > Templates.
5) Create a voucher an submit it for approval.
Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry.
6) Run the Period End Accruals process for a Business Unit.
Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Period End Accrual > Create Period End Accruals.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document