EPY: Direct Deposit Feature Job Action Termination Is not creating a DateTime Stamp when updating the Employee Tax Data to Inactivate the row
(Doc ID 2950310.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer-configured direct deposit controls for 'TER' (Terminated status) does not update the 'Last Updated By' field with a DateTime stamp.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing Controls > Direct Deposit Controls
2. Expand USA section at the bottom and click on the hyperlinked words ‘Allow Direct Deposit Overrides by Job Action’
3. Update the sub-page with Action 'TER', leave the Action Reason blank, and enter the Direct Deposit Controls option 'Inactivate Direct Deposit'
4. Create a Direct Deposit Account
- Navigate to Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Request Direct Deposit
- You can use an employee who already has Direct Deposit set up and then skip this step
5. In Update/Display enter a new Job row for the employee with the Direct Deposit Account.
- Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
- Please Note: If you use Correction Mode, changes do not appear in Employee Tax Data pages, so this functionality will not work.
- Enter an Action: Termination for the employee with Any Action Reason
6. Review the Employee Tax Data
- Navigate to Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Tax Information > Update Employee Tax Data
- Review the latest row added, but no DateTime stamp appears in the 'Last Updated' location.
This is new enhancement functionality as of PUM Image 44.
The patches below are not part of a Tax Update, they must be chosen by the customer to see these changes.
Under Other Items Delivered in PeopleSoft Update Image 44
34105386 DIRECT DEPOSIT - REQUIRE REMAINING BALANCE ACCOUNT AND OTHER ENHANCEMENTS
34488461 PNA DIRECT DEPOSIT OVERRIDES BASED ON JOB ACTION
34519729 DIRECT DEPOSIT - REQUIRE REMAINING BALANCE: NEW FIELDS AND TRANSLATE VALUES
34519745 DIRECT DEPOSIT - REQUIRE REMAINING BALANCE: DIRECT DEPOSIT ADMIN CI FOR CANADA
34519756 DIRECT DEPOSIT - REQUIRE REMAINING BALANCE: DIRECT DEPOSIT ADMIN CI FOR USA
34519763 DIRECT DEPOSIT - REQUIRE REMAINING BALANCE: CHANGES TO DIRECT DEPOSIT CONTROLS
34519770 DIRECT DEPOSIT - REQUIRE REMAINING BALANCE: ADMIN CHANGES FOR REQUIRE REMAINING BALANCE ACCOUNT
34519778 DIRECT DEPOSIT - REQUIRE REMAINING BALANCE: SELF SERVICE CHANGES FOR REQUIRE REMAINING BALANCE ACCOUNT
Descriptions of the object changes can be found in the supplemental document upd34105386_01_sup.xlsx found in the following location:
PeopleSoft HCM 9.2: Update Image Documentation (Update Image 38 and Later) (Document 2775921.2)
Then do the following:
- Go to the Payroll for North America Tab.
- Choose the Update Image 9.2.044
- Look in the labeled table 'Payroll for North America for Update Image 9.2.044'
- Search for a Bug Number 34105386 and a document named upd34105386_01_sup.xlsx
- Click the document to download it for your purposes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document