ABMGT/TL: Select Status Link From Multiple Absence Requests Page and Create and Maintain Absences Page Results in Error "First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member buildHTML. (180,236)"
(Doc ID 2950580.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence Request on Fluid Timesheet generates the following error when accessing Status on Multiple Absences Approval page in MSS and Create and Maintain Absences page in Absence Administration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate:Setup HCM>Product Specific>Time and Labor Installation: Under the "Fluid Timesheet Options, the check box "Use Absence Approval Definition for Request Absence" is checked.
2. Log in as employee
3. Access Employee Self Service > Time tile > Enter Time tile
4. Click the Request Absence button on the Fluid Timesheet
5. Enter Start Date and End Data and select a Time Recording Code
6. Click the Apply Absence Type button
7. Click Submit
8. Access the navigation: Manager Self Service > Time Management > Approve Time and Exceptions > Multiple Absences Approval
9. Select the Status link to validate Approval Workflow
Result: The above error message is generated
10. Access the navigation: Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Maintain Absences > Create and Maintain Absences
11. Search for employee
12. Click on the Status
Result: the above error message is generated here, too
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document