GP CHE - "Invalid date format. (17051,292)..." Error Message when User Try to Update the 14 Point On The "Override Tax Statement CHE" Component Edit Button
(Doc ID 2952603.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user try to update the "14 Point" on the "Override Tax Statement CHE" component edit button, the below error message occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Root > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Taxes > Override Tax Statement CHE
2. Search for the existing employee
3. Add (+) the user version tax statement click "Edit"
4. Try to modify the "14. Further fringe benefits / Kind"
5. Add “test” at the end, click on "Save"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document