EAM 9.2: The COST_TYPE Field Value Is Blank and Is Not Retained in PS_COST Table for 'Transferred In' Asset Costs Created via Upload Spreadsheet Functionality
(Doc ID 2953086.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The COST_TYPE field value is lost for the transfer in cost rows when the asset is transferred via the Upload spreadsheet. The original cost type value does not flow to the asset interface (PS_INTFC_FIN) or cost (PS_COST) when the asset is transferred using the Upload Spreadsheet Data functionality.
- Add a Transfer Assets spreadsheet template. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Asset Management > Import Spreadsheet Setup > Define AM Spreadsheet Template.
- Download the template.
- Provide the details. Looks like the customer is populating the PC BU, PROJECT_ID, and ACTIVITY_ID on the asset. Basically transferring the asset costs without these chart fields populated to with chart fields populated.
- Upload the Spreadsheet template. Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Import Data via Spreadsheet > Upload Spreadsheet Data.
- Run the AM_LOAD process (Asset Management >Send/Receive Information >Import Data via Spreadsheet >Upload Spreadsheet Data >Upload Spreadsheet Data)
- Interface ID XXXXXXXXX was created successfully with the new activity, but the PS_INTFC_FIN cost type is blank for the transferred asset instead of its original value (of O). This is a problem to be a problem.
- Run AM transaction loader process (AMIF1000). Asset Management > Send/Receive Information> Interface Transactions > Load into AM.
- Cost rows were created in the PS_COST table but the cost type field value is blank instead of its original value (of O) for the transferred asset. This is a problem. Also, the PC BU and Activity id values are blank. This is also a problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document