E-AWE: Why Approvals are Routed to the Most Recent Effdt Approval Process, Even if it is Inactive, and not the Active One with an Earlier Effdt
(Doc ID 2953112.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition approvals are routed to the most recent effdt but inactive approval process, and not the active one with an earlier effdt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into a PeopleSoft FSCM environment.
2. Navigate to Enterprise Component > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Setup.
3. Create a newer Requisition approval process. Mark it as inactive until further notice.
4. Create a requisition request.
5. Observe that the approval request is routed to the Admin, because no route was found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document