In Candidate Gateway, When Trying To View A Job Application That Was Submitted For A Different Site ID, The Applicant Gets Error "We are sorry, the following job(s) you are applying for ar no longer available: [Job ID Number] - [Job Title] You can no..."
(Doc ID 2954315.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a multiple Candidate Gateway (CG) sites environment an applicant can view the list of all their applications in My Job Applications, but can only open those that were posted to the current specific site. If the applicant tries to open an application for a different site, they get the following error:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Register as a New User in CG Career Site A.
- Apply for a Job Posting listed on CG Career Site A.
- Sign out of CG Career Site A.
- Sign into Site B using same User Name and Password.
- Select the My Job Applications menu option and notice that the Job Posting submitted from Site A appears as expected in the list.
- Proceed to Open the Application by clicking on the arrow icon on the right hand side of the line. Error message appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document