EPY: HPCA010 "Predistribution Audit Report" Is Generating "503- No Budgeting Distribution in Effect"
(Doc ID 2954341.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User moved about 200 employees from one location/dept to another. The department budget table was inactivated for the old location as of 6/16. Employee was moved to new location on 6/16 in job data. New position data was created for new location active 6/16. We are getting the following error message on the Predistribution Audit Report:
Error in Paycheck Distribution: 503- No Budgeting Distribution in Effect...Dept xyz FY 2023
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Transfer an employee from old department/position to a new department effective 06/16/2023 - Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job Data
2. Inactive the Department Budget Table for the old department effective 06/16/2023 - Set Up HCM>Product Related>Commitment Accounting>Budget Information>Department Budget Table USA
3. Create paysheets for PED 06/15/2023 - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Create and Load Paysheets>Create Paysheets
4. Run the payroll calculation process - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Review Paycheck
5. Run the Predistribution Audit Report - Payroll for North America>Payroll Distribution>Commitment Accounting USA>Predistribution Audit Report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document