On "My Requisitions" Tile, System Does Not Include Requisition In 'Complete' Status Even When All The Filters Are Blank
(Doc ID 2954784.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On My Requisitions Tile filter when selecting the blank value from dropdown filter, it does not include requisitions in 'Complete' status
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to the environment
2. Click the "eProcurement" tile
3. Click the "My Requisitions" tile (or simply navigate to FLUID requisitions)
4. Update the filters to be all blank ("From Date" should be set far enough back to allow results to appear)
5. Make sure the "Request State" dropdown filter is also blank
6. Click "Done" to enable these filters
7. Observe that the results returned do not include requisitions with "Complete" request state
8. Click the filter button again and observe that it automatically sets "Request State" to "All but Complete" even though user left it on blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document