Graduate Research Management Entity "Topic" Incorrectly Reports That The Status Threshold Has Been Reached (14751,258)
(Doc ID 2955198.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Candidate (Postgraduate) Centre to update the "Topic" entity, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. SetUP SACR ->Product Related> Student Records> Research Management>Service Item Setup Service ID PROPOSAL_UPDATE with the entity “Topic” has a status level of 10 configured as the threshold.
2. The test candidate has one proposal and it has status of unconfirmed
3. Set UP SACR -> Product Related -> Student Records -> Research Management -> Process Status Codes
The Status Unconfirmed is given status level of 5.
4. Self Service ->Research Activities ->Candidate (Postgraduate) Centre
5. Select Update Existing proposal Link under the Proposal tab
6. Get message that the status threshold has been reached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document