ECA 9.2: The Process Other Billing Methods (CA_BI_INTFC) Process Is Not Creating Appropriate Billing Entries for Fixed Price Contracts. The Message Log Shows - "No Bill Plans Were Processed"
(Doc ID 2955199.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Process Other Billing Methods (CA_BI_INTFC) process is not creating appropriate billing entries for Fixed Price Contracts. The message log shows the following message and the process status is in Warning status.
Possible Replication Steps followed:
- Create a Proposal, Submit it, and generate an award.
- The contract gets generated. Include a fixed contract line with Billing Plans of type 'Milestone'. Assign Billing Manages Revenue method as revenue plan.
- Enter billing events on the billing plan and make the contract active.
- Run the CA_BI_INTFC process for fixed-priced contracts. (Navigation: Customer Contracts > Schedule and Process Billing > Process Other Billing Methods)
- Notice that the Process status goes to 'Warning' on Process Monitor and the Message log shows the above message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document