SFP Retun to Lender Transactions Will Fail when Multiple Loans Are Combined Into One Item Type
(Doc ID 2955244.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Campus Community Integrations & Interfaces
SFP Pul2 process fails on Return to Lender transactions with
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a loan fund in the SFP product to include multiple loans and map those to one ITEM_TYPE in Peoplesoft. Please contact your SFP support team for instructions specific to SFP.
2. Award the Aid in SF and feed to Peoplesoft.
3. Adjust both loans downward by 50% in SFP and feed to Peoplesoft via the Pul2 xml message.
4. Review group post lines created by PUL2 to see two reversals for the two loans , same item type, same term and two new loan amounts for the new reduced loan amount are created.
Student Financials > Charges and Payments > Group Processing > Create group data entries .
5. Process the group
Student Financials > Charges and Payments > Group Processing > Process group.
6. Review the student account
Student Financials > View Customer accounts
Note the Entire Loan is reversed in PeopleSoft.
7. Review Group post messages
Student Financials > Charges and Payments > Group Processing > Group messages
Find several group lines for that student/item type did not process notably the 2nd reversal was unable able to post since the entire item type was already reversed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document