PE: APT Instance Is Automatically Created Without Prompt When Adding A New Row In Student Program/Plan
(Doc ID 2956507.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new row in Student Program Plan stack, an APT Instance is automatically created without prompting administrators to create or not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Make sure the following are created/defined:
Academic Item Type
Item Type Matrix
Build Program by Format
Create Requirements and Course lists
2. Quick Admit a Student using Records and Enrollment -> Enrollment -> Quick Admit a Student
3. After verifying the student Program/Plan Run the APT request (Records and Enrollment -> Program Enrollment -> APT Request -> Run APT Request)
4. Check the student APT is correct
5. Add a row to the Student Program/Plan using Records and Enrollment -> Program/Plan Information -> Student Program/Plan
6. Note a new APT instance is created (seq 2).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document