Search Results Limited To 100, Prompts Missing Search Fields on Various Pages Throughout The System after Upgrade to PT 8.60
(Doc ID 2956532.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to PT 8.60, the search result page is set back to 100 rows, which causes issues if there is more than 100 rows. The search page contains no lookups to narrow the results down. This occurs on numerous pages within CS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Student Admissions ->Application Maintenance -> Maintain Application-Application Program Data Tab
2. Scroll to bottom of the page and transfer to option for Education
3. Click on the Degrees and Education Tab
4.. Click on the magnifying glass in a field in external courses
5. Note there are more than 100 rows returned but only the first 100 will display and there are no prompts to narrow down the search.
6. If you go back to the main application page for Program Application Data and search on things like Institution Org ID or External Subject, you see
that the search page has prompts to narrow down the results.
This occurs on numerous pages in all components of CS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document