Item Quantity Field Becomes not Editable After Saving and Reediting the Requisition Which Preventing Requisition Line from Being Deleted
(Doc ID 2956782.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is marking the Item QTY field to be un editable field when creating a new fluid requisition, adding special request items then saving the requisition and editing the requisition by changing the line QTY.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Home page > eProcurement > Create requisition and create a new requisition.
- Press on the Requisition defaults link and add defaults.
- Add in several special request Items.
- On the check out page save the requisition.
- Still in the checkout page, now change the requisition qty and save again.
- Notice that the qty field becomes not editable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document