Application is Allowing the Collaborator to Checkout The Same Event Twice Which Causing the Event to Stuck and Will not be Able to Process it
(Doc ID 2956793.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When routing the bid analysis to collaborator, this collaborator is able to checkout the event twice and then the event will be stuck.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Sourcing > Create Events > Create Events Details and create a new event.
- Add event line . Invite bidders or mark it as public.
- Post the event.
- Sign in to supplier portal then navigate to : Home Page > Bidding Opportunity and Bid on the event and submit bid.
- Sign in to Employee Portal and navigate to : Sourcing > Maintain Event > Analyze event.
- From the drop down list choose Invite collaborator.
- Route the event to one or more collaborators.
- Sign in as first and second collaborator and navigate to : Sourcing > Maintain Events > Sourcing Workbench and check out the event then check it back in.
- Using same collaborator check out the event one more time.
- Collaborator is able to check the event twice which is shouldn't be allowed and now event is stuck.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document