ETL92: Time Summary Total Reported Hours Does Not Match Total Timesheet Hours Reported when Absence is Reported on Same Day
(Doc ID 2958596.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Summary page is not calculating the absence hours in the reported time when employee take absence and enter Time for the same day.
This is happening only if the Payroll system value in Job Data page for the employee is different than "Payroll for North America" and the Pay Group value is not "GP".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data.
2. On Payroll tab, change the Global Payroll as Payroll System and use a custom Pay Group (not the generic "GP" value).
3. Login as a punch employee and navigate to ESS > Time > Enter time.
4. The employee reports 3 hours of Reported Time and 3 hours of Absence on April 12.
5. In Time Summary page, for April 12, total reported hours in the page only shows 3 hours which is not considering Absence hours.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document