E-Portal: Fluid Dashboard Tiles with the Same Names are not Merged into One Tile in Portal DB Configured with Unified Navigation
(Doc ID 2959893.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a cluster environment configured with Unified Navigation, Fluid tiles are supposed to be merged into one tile in Portal DB's Fluid Homepage. But, the Fluid dashboard tiles are not merged.
The issue can be replicated using the following steps:
1. Set up a cluster environment with one Portal DB and one Content Provider DB.
2. Log into the Content Provider DB.
3. Create a Fluid dashboard, and add a few local tiles into it.
4. Add the dashboard tile into a Fluid homepage.
5. Log into Portal DB.
6. Create a Fluid dashboard with the same name as in step 3 above in Portal DB, and add a few local tiles into it.
7. Add the dashboard tile into a homepage with the same name as in step 4 above.
8. Log out, and log into Portal DB.
9. Navigate to the desired Fluid homepage, and observe there are two dashboard tiles with the same name created in step 3 and 6 on the Fluid homepage.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document