EPY: PSPPFUND Not Posting Earnings in Fiscal Year 2023 and Fiscal Year 2024 as Expected
(Doc ID 2964137.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Actuals Distribution "PSPPFUND" not posting earnings in FY 2023 and FY 2024 as expected.
The earnings should be split for earnings reported in June for Fiscal Year 2023 and the July earnings posted to Fiscal Year 2024.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Fiscal Year 2023 (07/01/2022 to 06/30/2023) and Fiscal Year 2024 (07/01/2023 to 06/30/2024)
2. Pay Calendar being processed (07/01/2023 to 07/14/2023) - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Create and Load Paysheets>Review Pay Calendars
3. Create paysheets - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Create and Load Paysheets>Create Paysheets
4. Go to Payline and insert a row to enter additional earnings for begin date 06/25/2023 to end date 06/30/2023
5. Run the payroll calculation - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Calculate Payroll
6. Run the payroll confirm - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Confirm Payroll
7. Run PSPPFUND - Payroll for North America>Payroll Distribution>Commitment Accounting USA>Distribute Actuals
8. Verify PAY_ERN_DIST that all earnings went to FY 2024
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document