Unable To Update Enrollment After A Program Change During The Current Term
(Doc ID 2964149.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2024
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Update Enrollment After a Program Change During the Current Term.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Student Prog Plan
2. Note student’s prior program
3. Add a PRGC row with an effective date within the current term
4. Change prog to a different program
5. Term Activate a Student
6. Check that prog has updated to new program
7. Quick Enrol
8. Change Action to Normal Maintenance
9. Select a class the student is already enrolled in under old program
10. The academic programme field should be editable so it can be updated to the new program but this is not possible
11. For info/contrast, when enrolling a student on a new class, the academic prog has updated to the new code
12. Enrolment component
13. Check an enrolment which pre-exists the prog change
14. The academic programme field should be editable so it can be updated to the new prog (00387), but this is not possible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document