E-Portal: When Trying to Enter a Space in the Comment Box in a Workflow Approval Request from a Portal Database in a Cluster environment, the Space Bar does not Work.
(Doc ID 2964197.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to enter a space in the comment box in a workflow approval request from a Portal database in a cluster environment, the space bar does not work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Portal's PIA in a cluster environment.
2. Click Approval tile.
3. Click one of approvals from the content provider DB.
4. Copy the URL from the browser address bar.
5. Navigate to Portal's worklist page.
6. Click New Window link.
7. In the new window, paste the approval URL.
8. In the comment field, try to add some space characters and observe that nothing happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document