EEX 9.2: When An Expense Report Is Submitted By A Delegate, The Expense Approval Chain Shows Incorrect Name / Operator Id In Case Of Send Back
(Doc ID 2964404.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an expense report is submitted by a delegate, the expense approval chain shows incorrect name / operator Id in case of send back
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Expense Report Created by Delegate (Home - Expenses - Create an Expense Report)
2. Delegate Submitted Expense Report.
3. Delegate withdraws Expense.
4. Delegate resubmitted Expense.
5. Approver Send back the expense report (Home - Approvals)
6. Delegate resubmitted expense report (Home - Expenses - Create an Expense Report)
7. Expense pending for approval.
8. Approver opens the Approval Chain
Approval Chain shows incorrect name for Owner of the Report while there was no action performed by the Owner himself, and all actions were taken by the Delegate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document